‘Store Collection', ‘Home Delivery' and 'Mail Order'
There's no need to book a slot for home delivery. It is eco-friendly as we use bicycle couriers, supports a whole lotta local and is fast! Perfect if you're adding fresh organic fruit & veg or artisan bread to your order.
There's no queues for collections and we can ship all of our vegan essentials and treats, artisan coffees & teas, supplements and skin care to you anywhere in the UK, with our mail order service.
Here's a full list of our:
- regular food items here,
- body care, soaps & skincare items here.
- supplements & herbal remedies here
HOW TO ORDER:
Tell us what you're looking to order (there's handy lists of what kind of thing we're doing above)
We’ll assemble your order, depending on what we have in stock
We’ll call you back to confirm your order, and if it's for delivery, we'll also take a secure card payment over the phone
We'll arrange a pick-up time if it's for collection or book a Last Mile Logistics bicycle courier/Hermes courier to deliver your order.
Please be aware that we cannot always guarantee stock on these items
Delivery = £6 FOR COURIER +vat within a 5 mile radius, then it's an extra £1.50 for every additional mile up to a limit of 10miles.
During the pandemic, we're offering free delivery and 10% off over £25 for NHS valid ID card holders. If you're within 10 miles of us, we'll deliver to your door.
8thDay Mail Order Service - Terms & Conditions
- We send parcels across the UK using Hermes and Royal Mail postal services, in accordance with
- We may only send larger parcels with Hermes (up to 15kg) and smaller parcels with Royal Mail (up
to 2 kg) following the relevant size guides.
- This service only applies to qualifying items across our product range, including ambient and dry
goods. Perishable items are excluded (such as fresh fruit & vegetables, frozen or chilled foods, fresh
- Due to product restrictions we may be unable to send liquids, alcohol and beauty products which
breach or exceed the limits set by Hermes and Royal Mail postal services.
- We accept liability for adherence to adequate packaging, labelling and safe posting guidelines.
- We apply delivery charges that match the delivery rates provided by Hermes and Royal Mail at the
time of checkout.
- We reserve the right to decline the service if a customer refuses to include parcel cover and
signature with the delivery.
- Delivery times will vary based on the type of delivery and postal service chosen.